User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Adrián Bernabé

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus View Post
    Yes, I'm sure his reason for leaving is seeing how much opportunity pep is giving to eric garcia and many youngsters in their B team, Also knowing full well, Pep will be there for many, Many years, Something he won't see with valverde.

Good observation and deduction skill.
    I'm not going to try and argue that Pep's giving youth a ton of minutes at City, but it's just the reputation and aura about both the managers.

Pep is still a coach that helps players improve and develop even if he hasn't promoted youth since his days at Barca. He still has that reputation and has a lot more clout in the footballing world. Valverde isn't close to that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrus View Post
    Yes, I'm sure his reason for leaving is seeing how much opportunity pep is giving to eric garcia and many youngsters in their B team, Also knowing full well, Pep will be there for many, Many years, Something he won't see with valverde.

Good observation and deduction skill.
    You feel good about this post?
    Feel like a man
    oh look at me I'm about to post out something I think is obvious, without taking the time to look at the subject in a more linear manner?
    you feel good with this post?

I wouldn't

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another one? They follow the money which is understandable. Still, I blame them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my god not Bernabe. I rated him too much.. for fuck sake Bernabe is a fuckings amazing talent...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 already and it´s April...

2 number 10´s.