Serie A 2013/2014

Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Fixtures won't be out til next month but since other leagues' threads are starting to be made, I'll make this one too.

Defending champions: Juventus
Newly promoted clubs: Sassuolo, Hellas Verona, Livorno

Coaching changes:
Napoli - Walter Mazzarri (resigned) replaced by Rafa Benitez
Inter - Andrea Stramaccioni (sacked) replaced by Walter Mazzarri
Roma - Aurelio Andreazzoli (end of caretaker spell) replaced by Rudi Garcia
Genoa - Davide Ballardini (mutual consent) replaced by Fabio Liverani
Chievo - Eugenio Corini (mutual consent) replaced by Giuseppe Sannino

Notable transfers:
Fernando Llorente from Athletic Club to Juventus (free)
Hugo Campagnaro from Napoli to Inter (free)
Marco Andreolli from Chievo to Inter (free)
Joaquin from Malaga to Fiorentina (2m)
Carlos Tevez from Man City to Juventus (12m)
Dries Mertens from PSV to Napoli
Antonio Cassano from Inter to Parma
Massimo Ambrosini from Milan to Fiorentina (free)
Luca Toni from Fiorentina to Hellas Verona
Ishak Belfodil from Parma to Inter
Mario Gomez from Bayern Munich to Fiorentina
Manolo Gabbiadini from Juventus to Sampdoria (co-ownership)
Mauro Icardi from Sampdoria to Inter
Angelo Ogbonna from Torino to Juventus
Andrea Poli from Sampdoria to Milan
Mehdi Benatia from Udinese to Roma
Ciro Immobile from Genoa to Torino (co-ownership)

(Note: I'm only putting the transfers that are 100% confirmed by Lega Serie A.)

XaviMessiGirl

Ew really? Why? I mean I know crests for a lot of clubs have changed at least once over the years, but in current times I'm not a fan of crest changes, gives me a bit of the feeling that it has less meaning as a symbol if it can just be changed like that. Or maybe partly because the new ones that come out always seem to look bad.

I didn't mind Liverpool's changing last year because it was just reverting to an old one, but Roma & Everton both came out with new ones & they didn't look good at all. I'm not the only one who thinks so either, both sets of fans staged a protest.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yeah those were the rumours going round a few weeks back, Idk how true it is. I love the current logo & would hate it to be changed.

XaviMessiGirl

I love the current logo & would hate it to be changed.

I love spitting on the current logo & I'd hate it to be changed :VdB:

In all seriousness though, I'd be upset too if it were my club. At least get the supporters' input first (like that will ever happen in this "business" anymore, but hey).

XaviMessiGirl

Tax fraud/money laundering scandal, with regard to contracts between clubs, players & agents... 41 clubs had documents seized, most in Serie A, B & lower leagues. Based on what I've been reading it's more an investigation of the agents involved & not so much the clubs themselves, but the investigators had to get documents from them. It's not 100% clear tbh, the story has changed several times already in the past couple hours.

But, there are a few agents being investigated, one of them is... Alessandro Moggi. Surprise!

Ode to Django

NoYaoMing-150x150.jpg

NoYaoMing-150x150.jpg

Juventus probably

NoYaoMing-150x150.jpg

Ode to Django

Tax fraud/money laundering scandal, with regard to contracts between clubs, players & agents... 41 clubs had documents seized, most in Serie A, B & lower leagues. Based on what I've been reading it's more an investigation of the agents involved & not so much the clubs themselves, but the investigators had to get documents from them. It's not 100% clear tbh, the story has changed several times already in the past couple hours.

But, there are a few agents being investigated, one of them is... Alessandro Moggi. Surprise!

NoYaoMing-150x150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans