• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
?

Going to need hundreds.

Don't worry, you'll get 'em all.

So we revert back to the diamond, for the sole purpose of Kaka returning & now he's out for a month :facepalm: back to square one

ses, niang, saponara, montolivo, poli, de sciglio, abate, silvestre, bonera, kaka and pazzini, all out in the third week, no full back available worth a damn & worse of all we sold the monsieur Flamini and kept the utter useless Nocerino, not good.

Kakà will definitely miss the matches against Celtic, Napoli, Bologna and Sampdoria due to the thigh injury

Gutted :(

Time to get Seedorf back! :troll:

XaviMessiGirl

Sassuolo showing they have no business being in Serie A, holy shit. Inter currently 4-0 up after 56 min.

Edit: 5-0, Milito :wub:

I'm getting a little scared now though...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Milito scoring and seeing everyone including Mazzari smiling made this Sunday for me. Lovely, lovely feelin seeing Milito back.

XaviMessiGirl

Rome derby - heated as usual, Lazio ended up down to 10 men after Dias foul on Totti. Ended 2-0 to Roma after a goal from Balzaretti & a penalty by Ljajic.

Roma top of the table for the next few hours, then depends on the result of Milan-Napoli.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
MILAN: Abbiati, Abate, Mexes, Zapata, Emanuelson; Poli, de Jong, Muntari; Birsa; Matri, Balotelli.

NAPOLI: Reina; Mesto, Albiol, Britos, Zuniga; Behrami, Dzemaili; Callejon, Hamsik, Insigne; Higuain.

:facepalm:

Not looking forward to this one..

No Inler though :thumbsup2:

XaviMessiGirl

Gol Napoli :D

Best result from my standpoint would be a draw I guess, but can't say I wouldn't mind seeing Milan get humiliated here either :p

If Insigne scores...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
We could've won this game three times over, sigh. Other than the first five minutes Napoli didn't show anything

De Jong is a defensive monster, straight beast

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well done Napoli! Bravo Reina!!

Did Balotelli get sent-off after the final whistle?! If true then a beautiful night through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans