• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
tumblr_mpvp5aN1bP1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpvp4aONyY1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mpvp26O4Hi1r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

Gattuso was sent off for his objection on ref, during the Palermo-Verona match that his team lost 0-1, he wanted a penalty for his team

20715129_images1356681_gattuso_dpa.jpg

Shine on, you crazy diamond

XaviMessiGirl

So Juve won the Supercoppa, beat Lazio 4-0. I hate Juve winning trophies, but at the same time it's hard to feel much sympathy for Lazio after their president moaned & complained to get the match moved from Beijing back to Italy (coincidentally at Lazio's home stadium)... then proceeded to get humiliated at home. Plus their fans who were racist chanting at the black Juve players during the match. Ugh.

In other news, Inter beat Cittadella 4-0 (Coppa Italia). Scudetto here we come :hooray:

I

instinct

I'll travel to Rome with my school class for a week in October and some of my friends and me want to visit the match between Lazio and Florientina. Can anybody here tell me if it's save in Lazio's stadium because I heard only bad things so far

XaviMessiGirl

I'll travel to Rome with my school class for a week in October and some of my friends and me want to visit the match between Lazio and Florientina. Can anybody here tell me if it's save in Lazio's stadium because I heard only bad things so far

I haven't been to that stadium so most of what I say is just precaution or common sense. But if you want to be safe, don't wear Fiorentina colors, wear something neutral or if you want then I guess Lazio colors. Don't sit with the ultras or in the away section. Go straight to the stadium the night of the match & then go straight back to your hotel afterwards.

One of the things on my list of things I want to do in my life is go to a Rome derby. And that's exactly the type of precautions I would take. I had zero problems being a Barca fan at the San Siro (sat with all Milan fans even) so not all of Italy is like this. But some clubs' fans (Lazio, Roma, Napoli etc) have gained a bad reputation so going to any of their games I would just be extra careful. I wouldn't let it scare yourself from going though.

Lazio v Fiorentina shouldn't really be that much of an "intense" match anyway in terms of tension between fans. It's not like there is violence EVERY time they play at home.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Just remember to take a long shower after you leave that place.

XaviMessiGirl

Just posting one last time before the start of the season if anyone wants to join the fantasy Serie A league, you can sign up here & our league code is RO2wUcThqvbU

Not bothering to create a separate thread like for La Liga & PL since last year it wasn't that active.

Ode to Django

We kick off!

Abbiati; Abate-Zapata-Mexes-Constant; Poli-Montolivo-Nocerino; Niang-Balotelli-El Shaarawy.

Very handsome midfield there

1-0 Poli, beautiful

Last edited:

Ode to Django

It was a good opener, we played well so i'll take those positives, marking for Luca Toni was so poor. Should have had a couple pens aswell, such is life. Rough opener, i don't think many teams will be winning there. Slightly anxious over PSV midweek.

Why didn't Milan keep Bojan even though he did well for them last season?

He was up and down, formations weren't consistent and it was a bit of a mess for a while. We were only ever going to have him if it was free or pennies, no way we would've spent money on him even if he was really good.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He was up and down, formations weren't consistent and it was a bit of a mess for a while. We were only ever going to have him if it was free or pennies, no way we would've spent money on him even if he was really good.
too bad... He could probably have won the match today! That attitude can only get your club so far!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans