Bundesliga 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

It's not really. We're just so used to seeing crazy goal records in la liga recently.

^^^

many people get deceived by recent goal records by a handful players but those are definitely the excpetion, not the rule.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Boy next Saturday is going to be great. DFB Pokal final Dortmund vs Bayern right after Barca vs Atletico title decider.

B

beautifulgame

how do you guys think Dortmund will line up against Bayern? That is, anyone gonna be back form injury?

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yeah I saw that, jokes.

BTW people should really subscribe to the Bundesliga and La Liga channels on YT. Post some good stuff.

serghei

Safe to say Thiago made the right choice by joining Bayern and Pep. Record setting league titlen and will likely win the CL - maybe even beating Barca on the way to glory.
What a team they have. Their bench is far better than any bench in the world. World class depth!

1941520_865932653423427_1261141665_o.jpg

10151785_437938806352149_1346259591_n.jpg

32363355-jubelbilder_dpa_04_20140325-223651-eiqaxbNxwHtDKUmTef.jpg

I watched them a couple of times this season, and they haven't impressed me one bit. Their CB pairing is almost as bad as ours, and they lack creativity in the midfield. Also, Robben and Ribery are on the decline. Teams started to defend against them and they looked as clueless as we often do. Bundesliga is pretty much the most lopsided league in the first 5.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Looks like they were granted permission

Still got mixed feelings about that. Sure, they might become Hoffenheim 2.0 and contrary to them prove a force to be reckoned with. On the other hand, they are PSG/Chelski/Monaco/Shitty light, meaning they are among that which is most despicable about today's football.

footyfan

Calma, calma
That was a really boring game.

Robben is making a habit of scoring in finals or vs Dortmund. Good for him.

I like how Pep played 3 at the back to control Dortmund's counters. Could be useful for all teams against buses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans