Girona FC

Galning

I don't know where we could discuss the play-offs finals so I thought why not make a Girona thread.

Anyone watching the game?

Galning

Me too :) there's a return leg too so not everything's decided in this game.

Big estelada in the stands now and the fans are chanting independencia. Would be a great addition to La Lliga :D

Almeria scored; 0-1 after 50 minutes.

Galning

From what I've seen today both teams aren't good enough to play in La Lliga. Whoever gets promotion will need a lot of new players otherwise they'll be the first to relegate.

Galning

Tonight the final game in Almería (1 hour before the Confederation Cup kick-off, 8PM local time). Girona are down 1-0 so they'll have to score twice if they want the promotion. Som-hi!

What a dive :lol: anyone watching?

Really annoyed by Almeria after the first half, they've been the better team but keep on diving and nagging.

MichaelJK8

What features your current tavern done With this ? Wait, let me guess, they did jackshit, such as When ones same assclowns celebrated Hitlers' birthday at the curva sooner your year.
The all advisable thing the coach can do now is resign ALONG WITH steer clear of the particular club.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What features your current tavern done With this ? Wait, let me guess, they did jackshit, such as When ones same assclowns celebrated Hitlers' birthday at the curva sooner your year.
The all advisable thing the coach can do now is resign ALONG WITH steer clear of the particular club.

+1

xavi_the_Boss

In 2nd place 2 Points infront of Sporting Gijon.
Only 2 matches left and Mallorca away coming next for them.If they win they should finish second as Gijon plays against Betis on the last matchday.

Last edited:

VivaBarcelona

Gutted for Girona can't help but feel their best chance was automatic promotion as it's gonna be tough to lift themselves for play-offs.

Zaragoza can't be considered outsiders in these play-offs, can see them putting girona out and beating las palmas in final.

Gijon are a great addition to La Liga and play football the right way.

Home of Barca Fans