Girona FC

Messi983

Nice! They still got a few City loanees? Hope they get promoted this season.

No. They have Lord Gumbau though. :rockon:

I think on paper Girona is the best team in Segunda (they didn't start the season well though with just one point in two games) but there are probably 8-10 teams with very good chances for promotion and we can always expect some surprises as well.

Personally I would like to see Girona coming back to La Liga alongside Zaragoza and Sporting Gijon. Racing would be good as well but they were just promoted from Segunda B so their primary goal is to stay in Segunda.

Messi983

Girona have signed Yangel Herrera on a permanent transfer from City. Had injury problems last year but very good player when fit.

Porque

They will gradually grow to be a consistent Europa league side imo.

Way LaLiga is going, it won't be a considerable investment. Plus they can insert some rocketfuel and manipulations from the City Group.

Last year he already dressed in rojiblanco, but on loan from Manchester City. Now he will wear the shirt of the Girona entity again, but in property after terminating the year of contract that remained with the English entity.

I Wonder if they would have done that for him to sign anywhere else.

Also how would Tebas react if Barcelona performed similar deals. Bet he would try to amend the rules.

Home of Barca Fans