Girona FC

Icarium

Lifestealer
Samper and Munir definitely could use some time on Loan, they are not good enough to play for Barca yet.

Messi983

Finally we have a second Catalan team in La Liga. :p They were already so close several times over the last few seasons.

Congrats and as [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] said hopefully they can stay up for more than one season. It won't be easy but with their partnership with City they will probably get some good players on loan from them. And maybe we can also loan them our youngsters too.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I read this often. Why would it be a good choice?

Its a local club that is not against us. Our players can stay close to their club/home.

I don't like it that we allow our Loanees to play against us tho. It puts them and our players in an awkward situation that can sometimes be counter-productive.

JamDav1982

Can see it now Girona will build a huge academy and send players to Man City at 18 to get round UK leaving EU and being able to steal them at 16.

xXKonan

Cunts. They are desperately trying everything to be Barcelona v2. Screw you Txiki and Soriano.
They are likely doing this to secure talented youth up in coming through Girona's youth academy for City's youth teams.

They're going to also send like 4-5 City U-23 players there this season coming up as well. Girona is pretty much going to become City's feeder club now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can see it now Girona will build a huge academy and send players to Man City at 18 to get round UK leaving EU and being able to steal them at 16.

Tap into that Catalan pool. Yeah, like I said: cunts. How Soriano and Txiki can look into people eyes when they go to Barcelona is beyond me.

Home of Barca Fans