Girona FC

Joan

Another City's youngster? Ffs. I don't like them having a B team in the first Spanish division.

Btw., seems excited. :lol:

FCBfan22

Sunderland is for sale. 60 million. A bargain. With the GAINZ that Barto is making this summer, we should be able to invest.

Joan

We've got that much.

Would prefer a French team myself as Don pointed out. But EPL tv money might change that. :lol:

Messi983

6 straight losses for Girona, they could be in relegation zone tonight if Levante gets at least a point against Betis. Strong rumuors that Eusebio could be sacked after the board meeting today.

Messi983

Yep.

I root for Girona alongside Villarreal and Celta (those two teams just have too much talent) so for the last relegated team it comes down to Levante and Valladolid and I prefer Levante in La Liga because they're playing more offensive football. I assume Huesca and Rayo don't have much chances to stay up.

Messi983

Stuani has renewed with Girona till 2023. Good news for them but surprised there was so little interest in him on the market. I know he's 32 but his clause after relegation was only 7M which is not too much in todays market for a proven goalscorer.

[tw]1167142541982150657[/tw]

Vilarrubi

Still baffled how they got relegated. Complete failure at the end of the season, miss them in La Liga.. they took loads of points from RM and Atletico while they were here.

Vilarrubi

Stuani has renewed with Girona till 2023. Good news for them but surprised there was so little interest in him on the market. I know he's 32 but his clause after relegation was only 7M which is not too much in todays market for a proven goalscorer.

[tw]1167142541982150657[/tw]

Very surprising, we were after him for about 14m at one point weren't we.

Home of Barca Fans