Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
As the season is nearing the end here is my 13/14 Premier League XI:-

----------------------------------------De Gea------------------------------------

-----Coleman------------------Cahill------------Koscielny--------------Azpilicueta-----

-------------------------------------Fernandinho------------------------------------------

---------------------Henderson-------------------------Toure------------------------------

---------------------------------------Hazard------------------------------------------------

------------------------Suarez------------------------Sturridge-------------------------------

Subs:-

Begovic
Zabaleta
Curtis Davies
Schneiderlin
Lallana
Ramsey
Negredo

Toss of a coin between Coleman and Zabaleta. I feel De Gea, Begovic and Cech have been the three best GK this season so I had to leave one out and I put De Gea and Begovic in because Man Utd and Stoke would be 10-15 points worse off without them this year.

Gerrard in that new DM role certainly for me makes a claim as does Barry and Schneiderlin but I have to have Fernandinho and Toure in the midfield as they've been excellent on a consistent basis. Henderson and Ramsey ran each other close for a starting spot and if Ramsey hadn't of got injured then he may have made my starting XI but I can't put him in ahead of Henderson because of that but he makes the bench. For me Henderson and Ramsey are the most improved players this season.

The front 3 is self explanatory. Although Negredo runs Sturridge close but the last month or two he has been off the boil.

Curtis Davies makes the bench because he's been the rock for Hull to build their team and has been impressive each week. He does deserve an England call up. The rest of the bench should be speak for itself. Silva almost made it but I wanted to recognise the contribution Southampton have made this season and in particular the two I have chosen.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
----------------------De Gea------------------------
----Coleman---Mertesacker---Cahill----Azpilicueta----
---------------------Rasmey------------------------
-----------Henderson------------Toure-------------
---------------------Silva---------------------------
-----------Suarez----------------Aguero------------

Bench:
Howard
Shaw
Koscielny
Fernadinho
Hazard
Sturridge
Negredo

ammarfcb

ze special one
WTH City!!! Isn't Sunderland at the bottom of the table?! Blew their title chance big time!

excatly. let that be a lesson in the finale to the season. ur never t0o big to lose.

edit: at the everton game.
BlXm8XkCEAEYxiQ.jpg

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Booya cop that City! At the same time we now MUST win at Anfield as I don't believe other clubs will take points off Pool. Gonna be a nervy run in to the title!

Galning

I think if City spend wisely over the summer, their squad might be good enough to challenge for the title next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans