A

Athletic

My prediction for top 4:
1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Man utd

Robbie

New managers with zero winning experience for both City and United. Both could be having transition seasons, so it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I doubt either will have transitional seasons tbh. Their too strong and powerful for most of the premier league. Even with those managers.

Galning

Agree. It's not like they'll have to rebuild their teams because they lost a couple of strong players.

Robbie

IMO, it's a manager who turns 11 individuals into a successful team. Tactics, managerial philosophy, man management, etc. All of that will have changed, and how the players react in a 38 game marathon will be different from the 26 years of stability and unquestionable loyalty that Ferguson commanded. The players signed under Mancini who have their money and their titles may not have the hunger they had. The language barrier with Pellegrini might also be a problem

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Oh I agree there will be problems for both but your definition of transition for those clubs maybe different to mine. Because both will challenge for the title. Although personally I think Chelsea will win the league, but as I said Man C and Man U are too powerful on the field for most of the premier league to deal with.

Banana-Rama

IMO, it's a manager who turns 11 individuals into a successful team. Tactics, managerial philosophy, man management, etc. All of that will have changed, and how the players react in a 38 game marathon will be different from the 26 years of stability and unquestionable loyalty that Ferguson commanded. The players signed under Mancini who have their money and their titles may not have the hunger they had. The language barrier with Pellegrini might also be a problem

new manager or not, we will still have van persie, hernandez, rooney scoring goals for fun, and a very solid looking defence with the best goalkeeper in the league, the midfield will finally be strengthened too, we'll comfortably finish above arsenal, moyes would have to do a pretty shit job to finish any less then 3rd with this squad, it will be a 3 way fight for the title between united, city, chelsea, any of the 3 could take the title, its going to be an exciting season...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans