Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

S7_MUFC

The Engineer has 7 trophies to his credit.
And Moyes will most likely have 1 trophy before the first league game....I am not questioning the quality of pellegrini but his only trophy in European football is Intertoto cup which was a summer tournament to qualify for uefa cup...

Ursegor

World Champion
David Moyes record away at Old Trafford, Emirates, Anfield, and Stamford Bridge: Played 48 won 0.

:lol:

Mourinho just needs to buy a proper CF and he'll walk the Premier League.

Galning

David Moyes record away at Old Trafford, Emirates, Anfield, and Stamford Bridge: Played 48 won 0.

:lol:

Mourinho just needs to buy a proper CF and he'll walk the Premier League.

Yeah because Everton's squad is easily just as good as United's.

Galning

I'm sorry "Chelsea needs a proper CF and they'll walk the league" makes sense. I was wrong.
I'm not saying it is a good record (LOL obviously) but making such a conclusion is ridiculous. People are laughing with Moyes already and the man hasn't even coached a single game for United yet. He's always done good with Everton even though he had a limited squad and funds. You are jumping to conclusions when the season hasn't even started yet.

You must be a great fortune teller if you can predict the outcome of the Premier League on one coach's away record with a different club.

Ursegor

World Champion
Welcome to a football forum. Where people make predictions about games, teams, players, seasons and leagues, despite not being fortune tellers. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans