FIFA U20 World Cup

Jenks

Tournament kicks off on Friday with France Vs. Ghana. Strange not to have the host playing the first game...

F

forcabarca

Think it's Turkey.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Gilberto

Didn't know about this world cup. To me it's kind of strange that the u21 Euro and the u20 world cup are being played so short after eachother. Guess there is no alternative. The preparation for next season will start in a few weeks so I guess that is the reason.

ShandyFFM

Its very disappointing that only Deulofeu is in the squad for spain. Four Madrid players and only one Barca thats new to me. Who else should/could have been called up from Barca ? Rafinha and Brazil arent qualified right ?

Androutsos

One of my good friends is playing for New Zealand in this tournament. I don't think they are going to do so good but I hope they do haha.

barcanuck

Well all the U21s are over 20 years of age so that crop of Bartra, Montoya, De Gea, Isco is too old mates.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Guys to keep an eye out for in the Spanish u20 team:

Gerard Deulofeu- LW
Jese Rodriguez- RW
Javier Manquillo- RB
Oliver Torres- CM

Others who are also worth keeping an eye on: Suso, Denis Suarez, Paco Alcacer, Juan Bernat, Saul Niguez

jamrock

will be an interesting championship France with all those physically huge players will be real challengers, though Spain beat them at the euros. Spain of course will have something to say that front three of Jese,paco and Gerald will cause many a defense big problems and Tories will be huge

spark

Didnt realize Toni Sanabria was called up. Must be one of the younger players at the tournament. Backing him to be among the goals.

Home of Barca Fans