FIFA U20 World Cup

ManusXavi

Extra time has not separated Brazil and Uruguay. It is time for a Penalty shootout
476656944-brazil-v-uruguay-round-of-16-fifa-u-20-world-gettyimages.jpg

ManusXavi

I'll update this again on monday when I arrive back home from the quarterfinal I am going to, unless someone else wants to. For any highlights you want to view just check the link below.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/FIFATV/videos[/video]

EdmondDantes

I was watching the Bra v Uru earlier and I'm still wondering how it was only decided on penalties, Brazil had like 40 shots on goal on something, 3 or 4 sitters. On a side note, it's a shame to see their forward taken out with what looks like a serious knee injury. He was by far the best player on the pitch. Like a little Aguero/ Suarez mix.

khaled_a_d

I was watching the Bra v Uru earlier and I'm still wondering how it was only decided on penalties, Brazil had like 40 shots on goal on something, 3 or 4 sitters. On a side note, it's a shame to see their forward taken out with what looks like a serious knee injury. He was by far the best player on the pitch. Like a little Aguero/ Suarez mix.

How was Marlon ,Brazilian CB with no 4 jersey .watched only 2nd half and was more impressed with Lucão .we were linked to Marlon and there was rumor we paid for 1st option in him

EdmondDantes

Very solid player I gather, although their defense weren't really tested all that much yesterday with Uruguay's defensive approach to the game. Both of their CBs seem good prospects and there's a lad on the bench, with the sleeve tattoo who sort of looks like Schurrle, who is decent as well.

I'm looking forward to watching the quarter finals and see how that goes. Serbia have been impressive but there's a chance overconfidence will play a part against a tricky USA side.

ManusXavi

Someone had a sign "Spoiler alert: Mali win 4-3 on penalties" >> It happened! Suck it Germany :p
I loved being there!

CHbprhEUYAAuapC.jpg:thumb

ManusXavi

Semi-finals (played on Wednesday NZ time) are:
Brazil vs Senegal in Christchurch (i am attending that)
Mali vs Serbia in Auckland

ManusXavi

Home of Barca Fans