Rosell interview

ShandyFFM

I dont get it. It sounds like rosell only wants well known player whith a pricetag as high as possible. Why dont we go for good scouting like bayern and dortmund have done over the last few years. Buying one or two good young cbs from la piga or elsewhere wont be a miracle. But although i dont understand why we only sign two players if we want to get a change and more competition. Just buy for example viringhi and an other young cb for little money. They will be woth it and motivated like hell when coming to a club like Barca with such an incredible reputation. And perhaps sign a cb from santos.

sailor

I dont get it. It sounds like rosell only wants well known player whith a pricetag as high as possible. Why dont we go for good scouting like bayern and dortmund have done over the last few years. Buying one or two good young cbs from la piga or elsewhere wont be a miracle. But although i dont understand why we only sign two players if we want to get a change and more competition. Just buy for example viringhi and an other young cb for little money. They will be woth it and motivated like hell when coming to a club like Barca with such an incredible reputation. And perhaps sign a cb from santos.
10000000 % agree

Home of Barca Fans