Rosell interview

ShandyFFM

Is there someone in this world who really likes Rosell ? Dont know who i would prefer Rosell or Laporta both are no good for the club. Bring on Cruyff.

BigBarcaBoy

Is there someone in this world who really likes Rosell ? Dont know who i would prefer Rosell or Laporta both are no good for the club. Bring on Cruyff.

Cruyff would be the only man on the board and would still argue with himself, great player, coach but I'm not sure if being president is a good idea

barca1899

Abrahmovic for president :troll:
joan_laporta03.jpg

Who needs Abramovich, if you can have Laporta ;)

Last edited:

mixer

Hope Laporta run against Rosell in 2016 and the 'socios' are not blinded
Laporta: ‘Every day I’m more enthusiastic and I feel prepared to return to be president. The elections have to be in 2016 and then will be the moment to make the relevant reflections at a professional, personal and family level’.

Laporta used the press conference to criticise several aspects of Sandro Rosell’s presidency, blaming the current board in part for Pep Guardiola’s decision to leave, questioning why Victor Valdés wants to leave and criticising the decision not to offer Eric Abidal another contract. He also questioned Tito Vilanova’s lack of authority after his recent statement that ‘they give me the players and I train them’, while also attacking the decision to put the name of Qatar Airways on the shirt. He also expressed doubts about the wisdom of signing Neymar. :lol:

barca1899

Laporta: ‘Every day I’m more enthusiastic and I feel prepared to return to be president. The elections have to be in 2016 and then will be the moment to make the relevant reflections at a professional, personal and family level’.

Laporta used the press conference to criticise several aspects of Sandro Rosell’s presidency, blaming the current board in part for Pep Guardiola’s decision to leave, questioning why Victor Valdés wants to leave and criticising the decision not to offer Eric Abidal another contract. He also questioned Tito Vilanova’s lack of authority after his recent statement that ‘they give me the players and I train them’, while also attacking the decision to put the name of Qatar Airways on the shirt. He also expressed doubts about the wisdom of signing Neymar. :lol:

He should wait with criticising Neymar. :neymar:

Jaguar

Flair Trait

I don't like Laporta honestly why does everyone seem to want him back.

jamrock

people like laporta because he is a crazy guy with a big personality and because he. made a great club great again.

JamDav1982

people like laporta because he is a crazy guy with a big personality and because he. made a great club great again.

Laporta did not make the club great again on his own, he was part of a young team that did that - the majority of whom left over Laportas behaviour. Five of the board leaving in 2005 and a further 8 leaving in 2008 after the majority of members voted no confidence in him.

Rosell campaigned on the back of changing the Laporta regime and the members backed it.

The idea that Laporta was this president who everyone loved and single handed returned the club to greatness is just wrong.

The football side of things he got with Guardiola being made manager in 2008 - which was not even his call but he deserves some credit for it.

jamrock

i swear to god i knew you were going to come and state some obvious crap like he didn't do it alone, so i just didn't mention that, no shit Sherlock.off course he didn't do it alone, does a general win a war alone?

Home of Barca Fans