Number kits / La Botiga

slvtn

Hey guys,

a friend of mine is in the fortune to visit Barcelona for a gig tomorrow. He asked me if could bring me any goodies from La Botiga and all I basically wanna have would be a number kit for either the 11/12 jersey or the 12/13 home/ 3rd jersey. Do any of your guys know if the shops sell the name and number kits seperately? And how much they are? I'm basically looking for a Busquets kit and you'll just get Messi, Xavi & Iniesta in Germany. Unfortunately.

Thanks in advance!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I would love to know this actually, since my Puyol 5 shirt of 06/07 is absolutely trashed when it comes to the number and name.

Galning

What do you mean by sell name and number kits separately? If your question is that you can buy a Busquets shirt with his name and number on it then the answer is yes.

slvtn

That's not what I intended. I already have a shirt, but just want the number/name and get it printed on here. Just curious if this is possible, as shops seem to order those kits seperately and print them on demand.

slvtn

Well that's another problem. He doesn't have the shirt with him. It isn't that important, but it'd be a good chance. Have to "push" myself to go to Barcelona. Haha.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I did find the one on ebay I was looking for, but guess it's not official? And how about the quality, any idea or experiences from others here?

slvtn

Well that's fairly cheap and worth the risk. Compared to the Busquets one above, it at least has the Barca logo in it.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Yeah true. Stupid of me is that I've instantly bid on it, instead of waiting for it to expire and then bid with a few seconds remaining. All his auctions that expired are private (so can't see the final price), but his current auctions are almost all 0 bids or Buy It Now. And what happens at my auction? I get overbid...

Price bumper most certainly, but if that is how he can make a sandwich... Also means the stuff he sells is most probably fake, but as you said it's worth the risk. Will now try to bid with a few seconds to go and see what happens. And if I can't get it, I will just wait for the next one to appear.

slvtn

Thanks for the help, unfortunately my mate didn't make it to the shop anyway, so I can't even tell if the numbers are for sale.
I'm just lookin for a 11/12 away jersey then and get a Xavi/Iniesta/Cesc number and make a 12/13 third kit then. :D

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I bought one from the ebay seller hkepsvisa. Will post any updates on it being good or bad when I get it. Will be sent to my parents' house, so will be in a month or so.

Home of Barca Fans