Number kits / La Botiga

Gilberto

Ah, would be great if you could review it. I'm looking to buy a few shirts and I really don't know which website to trust.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
About the seller I talked about; he is most probably pricebumping with other accounts he has, just look at his feedback. To counter that, use Hammersnipe! Will bid for you within 10 seconds of expiration, so he doesn't have a chance to bump his bids.

With that kinda behaviour I lose respect for sellers and am now thinking it won't be all that good, but for (incl shipment) 9 euros I might as well give it a try. Will post an update here asap, with before and after pics of my 06/07 Puyol shirt!

slvtn

Good luck with that. Price bumping on ebay is horrible. Got that almost every time, because either the seller has multiple accounts oder friends that price bump. Went for a few older Barca jerseys, too and after price bumping it to ridiculous amounts of money, it ended up being offered, again.

However, 9€ incl. shipping is a good price for a number kit. Keep in mind that most people don't have or collect those older shirts, so higher prices would be unnecessary unless it's something very rare.

Home of Barca Fans