Arsenal/Manchester

If Barca passes into CL final,which team would you prefer as a second finalist?

• Arsenal

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Evil

Shabazz
@Galactico ... last season when he had a mini crisis within the team, with Messi's injuries, Ronaldinho's personal life, Rijkaard's poor results, we still played better than ManU in both the legs, and they only managed to score 1 goal out of nothing by a careless back pass from Zambrotta and they were supposedley the best team in Europe at the time ..

I can't imagine what we would do to them this season with our current form ... and I'm not just saying this because I'm a Barca Fan ...

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
I want arsenal not because they are weak, because i like em :O Barca arsenal willl be nicee!!
1st barca need to pass chelsea ^^ not easy, same for arsenal :eek:

Last edited:

TEKNYK

Arsenal always shows up for the big games. Remember Madrid at the Barnabeau, Juventus at Emirates, and the fight they gave us at the finals. I think the finals will be hard regardless of what team we meet but I'll rather meet Man U. Payback is a bitch!!

gazza

Arsenal always shows up for the big games. Remember Madrid at the Barnabeau, Juventus at Emirates, and the fight they gave us at the finals. I think the finals will be hard regardless of what team we meet but I'll rather meet Man U. Payback is a bitch!!

Definetely Man utd we owe em one.

MinaFCB

now i really dont care...i just want us to play that fuckin final...it doesnt matter against who

TiTi

I want Arsenal and just because my best friend is big Arsenal fan and I want to win again against him :).

nebeer

Love is All
Barcelona - Arsenal would be a more enjoyable match to watch. With free flowing attacking football on display. Though beating Man U will feel sweeter, so my vote goes to Man U.

PaulFCB

Banned
Manchester because in England I support Arsenal and because there already was a final Barca won with Arsene's lads.
Its pretty though, even though I support Barca 99999999999999N**** times more to see them have to beat Arsenal again. ;)
Of course I'll enjoy to see Arsenal kick Man U out of the semi's but I would also enjoy seeing Barca kick off Manchester in the final.

Home of Barca Fans