Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ante Coric

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.

Ante Coric

Ante Coric

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ante coric.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	6855

Full name: Ante Ćorić
    Born: 14th April, 1997, Zagreb, Croatia
    Position: Attacking midfielder

After Boban, Prosinecki, Modric, Kovacic, Halilovic and others we have another gem coming from Dinamo Zagreb. His name is Ante Coric.
    Made his debut for Dinamo Zagreb last season but this year he really came to light.

On 18 September 2014, Coric scored the fifth goal in Dinamo's 2014-15 Europa League opener against Astra Giurgiu which resulted in a 5-1 win after coming on as a substitute in the 77th minute. With this goal, he became the youngest goal scorer in Europa League history at the age of 17 years and 157 days.

SiempreBlaugrana
    Kid's younger than me..

:'(

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

Quote Originally Posted by KingMessi View Post
    Kid's younger than me..

:'(
    I think everyone has that player that made them feel old and useless. It was bojan for me, sad moment.
    “Dear frozen yogurt: you are the celery of desserts. Be ice cream, or be nothing. Zero stars.”

Previously known as Mehssi
    Dobrodošao Coric
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

He is 3 years younger than the first PlayStation

New signing

Ante Ćorić, Dinamo Zagreb's Young Star, to Leave During the Winter Break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdlS0akElug&hl=en&fs=1&rel=1"> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdlS0akElug&hl=en&fs=1&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349">

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Real Madrid already came sniffing in their apartment in Zagreb

Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    I think everyone has that player that made them feel old and useless. It was bojan for me, sad moment.
    For me it was Messi ,he s just 50 days or something older than me and watching him playing him in Camp Nou made me feeling older than I expected
    Good old days

Adormit
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    For me it was Messi ,he s just 50 days or something older than me and watching him playing him in Camp Nou made me feeling older than I expected
    Good old days
    Closest to me is Sergio Ramos, he's five days younger. And because of that, I've always felt I'm doing alright.

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eetu View Post
    Closest to me is Sergio Ramos, he's five days younger. And because of that, I've always felt I'm doing alright.

Ramos does need time to grow up

Refused offer (~18 million) from M.C. which had plan to lend him to Granada for a year. I say we step in lend him to Sporting for a year.

Could develop into a perfect Iniesta replacement. The body faints of this kid are ridiculous.

He's the type of player I like the most. Intelligent and calm with the ball with good dribbling skills. He lacks in defensive department , but that's typical for a young players.
    If he play his cards right, he might become a big name just like Modric. Hopefully not ending up like Modric, tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    How do you think i feel, since my moment is in progress right now and is still coming (Paco?) just this summer, when Barca went on a rampage with these 22-23 year olds. To explain, Digne and I were born on the exact same day.

Quote Originally Posted by dakt View Post
    Refused offer (~18 million) from M.C. which had plan to lend him to Granada for a year. I say we step in lend him to Sporting for a year.
    How many 20 yo midfielders does Granada need? They already got Angban, Boga (both Chelsea), Toral (Arsenal) and Pereirra (Man United) together with our Samper this season. Of course all on loan and they also promoted their own youngster Agbo. It's all good with playing youngsters and I believe Paco will do his best with them but you need some experience too in relegation battle. Only experienced midfielders they have now are Krhin and Javi Marquez.