Votes: 8 8.7%

Votes: 23 25.0%

Votes: 31 33.7%

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • 10 (all time great)

Votes: 9 9.8%

• Total voters

MagIX

if you spend 57 million for a 21 years young unproven player (CR 24y.o., golden ball, golden shoe,......: 94mio), he has to be a GREAT SIGNING. Stop. There is no other option. End of the story.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I won't rate him that highly but I do expect him to meet above my expectations..

images

Last edited:
K

kingleo

2-3 for me, I am still to be impressed by him! and i dont see how he can become great with the team being formed around Messi

Elite-BkD

Quite hard to guess, could literally be anywhere from 0 to 10. Some seriously high expectations from the members here...

Darko

I'm basically asking how good people think Neymar has the potential to become, on a scale of 0 to 10. But yeah, I realize it is a bit of a weird thread :lol:

well,he certainly has the potential to be a 10(the question is will he fulfill that potential),but I voted in terms of transfer success so I would say 0-Keirrison(complete flop),10-Ronaldinho(all time great)

Meitux

The Robinho comparisons are just lazy.

He is in a different class to Robinho who himself was a very good player.
In the start of his career,after he failed to prove.Now he cant even make the first 11 for Milan anymore,i see him leaving back to brazil

Home of Barca Fans