Jeremy Mathieu

Vilarrubi

We forgetting this one lads?

This guy single handily won us La Liga in the treble season with this goal against Madrid. Quite incredible if you think about it. Gonna start a petition to have the Johan Cruyff stadium renamed to Jérémy Mathieu stadium.

[youtube]zSw4o5axoZs[/youtube]

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We forgetting this one lads?

This guy single handily won us La Liga in the treble season with this goal against Madrid. Quite incredible if you think about it. Gonna start a petition to have the Johan Cruyff stadium renamed to Jérémy Mathieu stadium.

[youtube]zSw4o5axoZs[/youtube]

Don't forget his winner against Celta away in the dying minutes.

xXKonan

Despite getting signing a contract extension around a month ago, he suffered a bad knee injury earlier today in training, and due to that he announced he has retired.

Shame it had to end like that as Sporting fans love him and consider him one of the best CB's they have had in years.

vuji_31

I still remember that transfer market in 2015.

We were buying Claudio Bravo,32 years old Mathieu,unknown Ter Stegen,Rakitic...Suarez did his bite and could not play...
If I remember right.

I tought it was gonna be shitty year for but it end up like one of the best in hystory.

khaled_a_d

^^^ 2014, and yeah it was one of the greatest transfer windows in history of football.

Get well Mathieu, and enjoy your time off. You earned it.

Andrew M

I still remember that transfer market in 2015.

We were buying Claudio Bravo,32 years old Mathieu,unknown Ter Stegen,Rakitic...Suarez did his bite and could not play...
If I remember right.

I tought it was gonna be shitty year for but it end up like one of the best in hystory.

And Zubi got sacked in that season before we won the treble. Injustice

Andresito

Staff member
And Zubi got sacked in that season before we won the treble. Injustice

I was at Camp Nou when Messi beat Zarra's record, a video of congratulations played on the screens after the game and whenever Bartomeu popped up the boos were insane.
Zubi also got booed but not as much. When Bartomeu desperately had to do something Zubi was sacrificed.

Andrew M

I was at Camp Nou when Messi beat Zarra's record, a video of congratulations played on the screens after the game and whenever Bartomeu popped up the boos were insane.
Zubi also got booed but not as much. When Bartomeu desperately had to do something Zubi was sacrificed.

What a privilege to see Messi beat that record.

Indeed, Zubi was scapegoated big time that year.

Home of Barca Fans