Jeremy Mathieu

BarcaOG

Banned
thank you mathieu!! ive never seen someone that age, with that build, and with that smoking habit, run so damn fast. a great squad member the whole time he was here. if lucho played him out of position here and then, well, that's hardly his fault

Trickykid

thank you mathieu!! ive never seen someone that age, with that build, and with that smoking habit, run so damn fast. a great squad member the whole time he was here. if lucho played him out of position here and then, well, that's hardly his fault

Well said, man.

Egert

Estonian Culé
My man Jeremy getting some hate :(

Record (newspaper): "Of all the signings who were used in yesterdays game between Sporting Lisbon and Basel, Mathieu was the worst."

Trickykid

My main man Mat will win them over sooner or later, I'm sure. Once those long pale legs and that beautiful ginger mane of his gets settled in Lisbon, hell be just fine.

God Serena

Thank god we don't have to deal with that anymore. Was only good for us in the treble season really, and that was more for his goals than anything.

Messi983

My man Jeremy getting some hate :(

Record (newspaper): "Of all the signings who were used in yesterdays game between Sporting Lisbon and Basel, Mathieu was the worst."

Before the end of the season he'll be their best signing if he can stay healthy. I have total faith in the old man.

My main man Mat will win them over sooner or later, I'm sure. Once those long pale legs and that beautiful ginger mane of his gets settled in Lisbon, hell be just fine.

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans