Jeremy Mathieu

xXKonan

Read on MD, Adriano has been talking to Mathieu about turkey as he has a offer from Fenerbahçe.

Article also mentions that Sporting Club Portugal are interested in him as well.

FinBarcelonafan

Portuguese Newspaper " A Bola" is reporting Mathieu is taking Sporting CP medical test.

So he is moving to Portugal.

I hope we got some money for him!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, hard to expect something. Club has a lot on their plate as it is with stretched budged, Messi renewal, trying to add a world class player this summer. I don't think they will spend much time haggling over Mathieu.

xXKonan

I think he would do a okay job at Sporting. He's likely being brought in to replace Douglas Franco Teixeira, who despite being 5 years younger than Mathieu didn't quite make a good impression with the coach Jorge Jesus and very rarely featured and there's rumors he wants out.

God Serena

Even though we're not getting anything for him I'm still happy to see him gone and will rest easy when I know the Mathieu at LB nightmare is definitely not coming back.

gasgas

Even though we're not getting anything for him I'm still happy to see him gone and will rest easy when I know the Mathieu at LB nightmare is definitely not coming back.

Personally I never liked him for whatever position he played
LB, LCB, CB, bench, on the stands and even on the treatment table

Egert

Estonian Culé
Official: FC Barcelona have given Jérémy Mathieu permission to train with Sporting CP during the summer. [fcb]

Home of Barca Fans