Lorenzo Insigne

RevoTeller

Calling Insigne a hot head is proof enough that you haven't

If you say so, it must be true.
Like it was true that you would have effortlessly walked Madrid in the CL final as you many times claimed. :lol:

BTW nice to still see you around, we were worried after the 4-1.

Paul

Griezmann isn't necessarily a striker but he'd cost us 200m though I do believe as September 1 gets closer some rumors will arise :lol:.

Yannik

That is nothing but a sincere rejection. The guy is Napolis Totti, he wouldn't ever leave them.

5ergio_Busquets

Reports today that Napoli want Denis Suarez. So a Denis+80m offer could make Napoli think about selling Insigne.
His agent is Raiola and he lately said that Insigne is the best option to replace Neymar. I think if we make a good offer, Raiola can get it done.

Paul

Insigne doesn't look like an option after we signed Dembele for the forward line, so either we are simply selling Denis, as he's not good enough for Barca or maybe we are trying to snatch a midfielder from their squad for Denis+cash.

Messi983

Personally I would keep Denis as a backup for both wing positions (if we'll play 4-2-3-1) as I rate him higher than Deulofeu. So unless Napoli would bid something like 30-40M which I doubt I'd keep him.

Paul

Yeah, we should ask 2017ish prices even if he's not a starter, so fuck the rest, cause everybody wants to sell for 10x their player values and they want to buy from us with 0.5x value.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, we should ask 2017ish prices even if he's not a starter, so fuck the rest, cause everybody wants to sell for 10x their player values and they want to buy from us with 0.5x value.

There's no reason to sell D.Suarez, so I would ask premium.

Sailor Mars

Going to the MLS while he will only be 31 years old. Interesting move but Toronto FC does have the cash to tempt him and bring him over.

Home of Barca Fans