Lorenzo Insigne

zanela

Be careful before I flood the men thread with his photos. :p

You've the hots for every Italiano. I barely frequent the Men thread, so not a deterrent. :p

Let me reiterate, Insigne is the antithesis of a teamplayer.

Lindsay's crush of Insigne vs Zanela's crush of Higuain

Ya'all need some Mexes in your life

I wouldn't say its a crush. He has always been the unsung hero in all his teams. Always the least credited amongst the (more fancy)teammates, even when his contributions have been as significant. So I feel the need to compensate, by being more vocal with my support for him.

I don't really fancy any footballer in practical terms. From the football world, I would, however, be tempted to date Jürgen Klopp, amazing character and heart.

yahudi

Kloppo.JPG

that would be one hell of a date

zanela

Ok the responses made me laugh. :D It would be hard to say no to such a passionate, funny, cool football guru. Klopp ftw!

@ryan, i'll bring both Klopp and Hummels to Barca, don't you worry. :cool:

@Xmg, Pipita's presence is too compelling for me to notice anything else. :p

XaviMessiGirl

He had an excellent game today, ever since Sarri turned him into a trequartista he's rediscovered himself. Scoring, assisting, covering a lot of ground.
[MENTION=1500]zanela[/MENTION], maybe soon you would like to reevaluate your opinion of him. :p

XaviMessiGirl

:VdB:

Give it up Lindsay, you chose the worst time to jump on the Italian bandwagon.

What bandwagon? I made this thread over two years ago... and a bandwagon implies something or someone is popular in the first place, so I don't really understand your comment.

Chainsaw

Killahead
What bandwagon? I made this thread over two years ago... and a bandwagon implies something or someone is popular in the first place, so I don't really understand your comment.

Italian bandwagon was quite popular not long ago. But not in this era. This generation of players are not half as good as the one which made the Italians the top guns in Europe and the world.

XaviMessiGirl

Italian bandwagon was quite popular not long ago. But not in this era. This generation of players are not half as good as the one which made the Italians the top guns in Europe and the world.

Well, yes, if it was 2006 it would make sense. But there isn't really a bandwagon now if they aren't currently popular or successful. :p

Also doesn't mean there are no good or great current Italian players. Verratti and Darmian probably would have fit in with the older generation. And if Insigne, Florenzi, Berardi carry on as they are and continue improving, they can be considered great too. Romagnoli has shown glimpses of Nesta, etc. I was maybe wrong about Immobile (though I still think if he goes back to Serie A he will start scoring regularly again), but you can't blame me when he was top scorer two years ago.

The national team isn't that great right now, partly due to lack of motivation and cohesion, as well as lacking a top CF and quality depth in other positions. But there are still several talented players, especially up-and-coming.

XaviMessiGirl

Scored twice against Milan:

[youtube]2-2N2qqCy_0[/youtube]

[youtube]6EPxDLQPLk8[/youtube]

Also got an assist for one of the other goals. He's playing extremely well so far this season.

El Flaco

Insigne's goals vs. Milan

[gfy]WastefulCarefulIrishdraughthorse[/gfy]

[gfy]BlissfulNiftyCrustacean[/gfy]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans