• Pedro Rodriguez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David Villa

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Javier Mascherano

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

CatalinR10

It's pretty obvious that Messi was our best player this season followed by Iniesta . Which one is on 3'rd possition in your opinion ?

Last edited:

oz187

Xavi, it's easy to take him for granted. Same could be said for Busi too. Song has been great too but he's had limited opportunities.

BerkeleyBernie

Xavi and Busquets. As mentioned, easy to take for granted. Xavi is the more unique player and probably greater impact across the entire season. Also Busquets loses a few points for defensive errors, by nature more likely in his position than Xavi's.

Vapor

Fabregas. He had an outstanding start to the season, was critical in this record-breaking run and came up big in a few big-time scenarios (for example the 3-2 last minute comeback vs Sevilla, against Benfica, etc)

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I love Busquets and really believe he is one of the best midfielders in the world, but I have to give this one to Cesc. Even though he is still not fitting easily in the team, he did have a great season and we should acknowledge that.

F

Flavia

I love Busquets and really believe he is one of the best midfielders in the world, but I have to give this one to Cesc. Even though he is still not fitting easily in the team, he did have a great season and we should acknowledge that.

Voted cesc too. His 1st half of the season was very good, and he did help the team win the lliga.

oz187

With all the hate Cesc has been getting through the season it's funny to see him beating Xavi 8-3 in the voting.

Home of Barca Fans