If you had to choose ,which one of these titles would you like Barca to win this year

If you had to,which one of these titles would you like Barca to win this year?

• Spanish League

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Spanish Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Champions League

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

MinaFCB

after match against valencia i realised that i really want La Liga...imagine Real winning the title after all we've done this yeaR?unimaginable....but CL would be great too...i guess with Pep as a coach for the first time winning la liga would be great..and next year liga and cl:)

jairzinho

I rather Barca wins La Liga than to win the CL and have Real win La Liga...that would be a catastrophe

Real_Madrid_ardiendo.jpg

R10(FCB)

Crazy
after match against valencia i realised that i really want La Liga...imagine Real winning the title after all we've done this yeaR?unimaginable....but CL would be great too...i guess with Pep as a coach for the first time winning la liga would be great..and next year liga and cl:)

Like Rijkaard did :)

MinaFCB

but during his first year he didnt win anything so...i dont want this to be like that...winning nothing this season would be a disaster

TiTi

I think we'll win all three trophies but if i have to choose i'll go for La Liga because i dont want to lose it in the last 4 games.We lead it till now with 6 to 12 points and lose at the end.... give me a break.

maz

I walk the line
really? i didn't know that...
Yeah, rijkaard came in in the 03/04 season when laporta took charge. We were really bad and the 5-0 to málaga still leaves a bitter taste. However we got davids on a loan at xmas, and that allowed xavi more attacking freedom. The midfield was essentially cocu, davids and xavi. We then went on a similar run to madrid after appointing ramos (we won 9 straight games) and ended up finishing second. Its generally believed that given our form had the season been longer we would have toppled valencia (who won their second consecutive league title).

Home of Barca Fans