If you had to choose ,which one of these titles would you like Barca to win this year

If you had to,which one of these titles would you like Barca to win this year?

• Spanish League

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Spanish Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Champions League

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

gazza

Definitely la liga after the season we've had we don't want to give it away to that lot from the burnacow.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Copa Del Gay, take it, it's all yours. If you give us our league title back this season we'll throw in an extra copa del gay for free next year too.

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
Copa Del Gay, take it, it's all yours. If you give us our league title back this season we'll throw in an extra copa del gay for free next year too.

You wouldn't be saying that if you actually got to the final instead of going out to a third division team :rofl1:

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
You wouldn't be saying that if you actually got to the final instead of going out to a third division team :rofl1:

I've been saying it for 15 years. Lets make the copa del rey interesting again. Like back when it was under the generalisimo, where the losers were lined up and shot afterward.

maz

I walk the line
I think now we've proven that we were simply the best in La Liga. To get a trophy would simply confirm that. However winning in Europe would say to the world "We are the best club in the world with best football that is more art than sport". That's why this year it'll be CL for me, all other seasons I'll happily take Liga over CL.
How could we lose at this stage and not be ridiculed for ever more? It would be the worst thing i could imagine.

You'd be happier for madrid to win the league for the third year in a row? We haven't proven we are the best team in la liga if we dont finish first. How can the best team, on an even playing field, not get more points than a team who is not as good? Whats the point in a league then?! We should just play some games and decide who is best.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You only have 2 european cups for a club the size of Barcelona YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO IMPROVE THAT STATISTIC

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I think now we've proven that we were simply the best in La Liga. To get a trophy would simply confirm that. However winning in Europe would say to the world "We are the best club in the world with best football that is more art than sport". That's why this year it'll be CL for me, all other seasons I'll happily take Liga over CL.

+1, good point. But obviously I want the league as well, like everyone said it's what we've worked for all season. United fans mostly but everyone here thinks La Liga is a joke and means nothing for comparison's sake. The CL is the most prestigious club competition for a reason, it seals our status and means more, historically speaking.

I have faith :flagvl8:

E

Esteve

I'll vote when we've won all three & tell you which one I've enjoyed the most ;)

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I used a coin to decide . I want all 3 . It was Heads league - Tails CL. It was tails so that's why I voted it. I'm embarrased we have the same number of CL trophies as Nottingham Forest.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
i dont understand...madridsta wants that Barca leave La Liga for real, Chelsea fan wants that Barca leave CL for Chelsea...why would Barca do that? Barca have good opportunity to win all 3 trophies, and i think it would be that way.

Home of Barca Fans