Neymar: "I had to hold back the tears"

Edman

Maybe, but the point I was trying to make was that because it's in installments, it won't be that much money going out of the transfer budget (as a response to what PaulFCB said about us needing to spend the money on a GK on a CB).
Yeah, that's true. Would've been a lot worse if they had blown the budget without getting a CB.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Well good to hear that he thinks barca is his dream and here's me hoping that with him the next season will be awesome.

ShandyFFM

2,w=308,c=0.bild.jpeg

damn he looks like an other ronaldo im so glad we didnt bought this lad so many pictures of him partying and the ronaldo styles although i prefer a player who is willing to play because of his heart and not a player who swaps teams even worse to the main opponent in the liga....

visca :neymar:

rafals

57m is 57m, whether it is payed in installments or not. And it's a lot. Just look at what Monaco payed for Falcao (Yes, his wages are higher, but still...)

Dude, it was also said during the conference that this amount will be paid in the next 3 years, it's not like we have to pay that right now. Given that we apparently do have 50% of his image rights, we'll be earning more money from this and from shirt sales than we'll be paying Santos each year.

Zuess99

This guy better perform or we are in for it. So much pressure cant deal.Millions will be watching him on his first game.

Home of Barca Fans