Daniel Carvajal

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Daniel Carvajal Ramos (born 11 January 1992) is a Spanish footballer who plays as a right back for Real Madrid

Full name: Daniel Carvajal Ramos
Date of birth: 11 January 1992 (age 21)
Place of birth: Leganés, Spain
Height: 1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)
Playing position: Right back

DCBL_crop_650.png

His transfer to Real Madrid was just announced. He's had a tremendous season at Leverkusen and is sure to succeed Arbeloa at both club and possibly national level within a season or two. Many people here (including me) hope for Montoya to be the future RB for Spain but honestly that isn't a sure thing because there are so many possible candidates. If Carvajal can successfully take over Arbeloa's spot in Madrid, he's much more likely to be starting for the NT over Montoya who won't be able to get much playing time under Tito because of Alves.

Andrew M

I think selling players and including a buy-back clause is much more effective at cultivating younger players. Loans, for the big clubs, are nearing obsolescence

Superfly

Banned
He'll be Spain's starting right back in 2014. If he wasn't a Madridista he'd have been perfect for us.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I forget, did Scout Nation make a video on Tello? Also, this guy looks like a beast, what has to be seen is if he can learn to stay back/time his runs because Spain already have a very offensive fullback in Alba. If it is successful though, Spain will be favorites for the World Cup; right back is pretty much the weakest link Spain has at the moment.

Superfly

Banned
I forget, did Scout Nation make a video on Tello? Also, this guy looks like a beast, what has to be seen is if he can learn to stay back/time his runs because Spain already have a very offensive fullback in Alba. If it is successful though, Spain will be favorites for the World Cup; right back is pretty much the weakest link Spain has at the moment.

Martinez could always drop back to CB and cover for them if they go up

---Ramos--Martinez--Pique---
----------Busquets----------
-Carvajal-----Xavi-------Alba
--???--------????-----Iniesta

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Del Bosque will never play that but in that case I'd stick Mata out on the right wing. If Torres continues his goalscoring form, he should be favorite for the striker spot over Villa. If not, one of Villa or Llorente.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Carvajal is pretty decent in defense as well. Not all attacking fullbacks are as reckless going forward as Alves. Carvajal+Alba could well work especially with a strong central defense in Ramos+Pique and Busquets shielding them along with Alonso/Martinez.

oz187

Busi has done the dropping back to support the centrebacks before.

-------------Valdes----------
---Pique----Busquets----Puyol
-------------Thiago----------
Montoya------Xavi-------Alba
Pedro--------Cesc-----Iniesta

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Men this guy is a beast! RB version of Jordi Alba. Will watch at least 5 RM matches only because of him :)

Last edited:

Boris

oh my ... and he could play on the wing easily ! Could be the best in his position in the next years

Maria

And last year he wasn't better than Montoya..I guess that's what a year of consistent playing time would do to you.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
This guy looks crazy good, I don't like thinking about the damage this guy will cause us season.

Home of Barca Fans