Daniel Carvajal

Catta

:lol:
Now that Cristiano is gone, Real Madrid players can finally tell what they are thinking without any consequences.

xXKonan

Well to be fair I reckon a number of Madrid players probably think the same way.

He's an important figure to Real and guys like Carvajal grew up watching him and idoling him. Heck the first thing the comes to mind when it comes to Real is easily Raul same with Casillas etc.

El Gato

Villarato!
Well to be fair I reckon a number of Madrid players probably think the same way.

He's an important figure to Real and guys like Carvajal grew up watching him and idoling him. Heck the first thing the comes to mind when it comes to Real is easily Raul same with Casillas etc.

I would hazard an assumption that not one player who started youth development during the 95-05 era wouldn't name Ronaldo here.

Morten

Half of the first team is injuried already, players are falling apart for no reason.
Barca? Almost no injuries, as usual, same old bs.

Morten

First Raul is the best RM-player ever(no disrespect to Raul, but he simply isnt) and then Lope is the best coach he has worked with(lol).
Its his personal opinion so fair enough, but yeah, Carvajal is weird.

xXKonan

First Raul is the best RM-player ever(no disrespect to Raul, but he simply isnt) and then Lope is the best coach he has worked with(lol).
Doesn't his relationship with Lope got far back than just RM and Spain? If I remember correctly he was the one that gave him a shot in Spain's youth setup over the likes of Montoya.

KingLeo10

:lol::lol: you have distefano, puskas, CR7 to choose from and this guy chooses raul.

Home of Barca Fans