Daniel Carvajal

Yannik

Idk if it's just me, but imo he looked piss poor in the past couple of games I've seen from him.

El Flaco

Carvajal has been dreadful for Real Madrid since pre-season.

He has been their worse player and it's not even close, really.

Carvajal can continue to make countless of sub-pair performances and still be the undisputed starter due to lack of competition.

Think they should have brought in a proper back-up when Danilo left tbh.

I find it strange that he hasn't been criticized yet by media or RM's fanbase.

Guess they're busy to scapegoat Bale who's even booed at Bernabeu in mid-week, despite being influential for they victory against APOEL in CL.

Morten

Carvajal could use a little rest, Nacho can play both cb and rb.
Doesnt offer the same going forward, but he can do the job.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

Carvajal can continue to make countless of sub-pair performances and still be the undisputed starter due to lack of competition.

Guess they're busy to scapegoat Bale who's even booed at Bernabeu in mid-week, despite being influential for they victory against APOEL in CL.

Carvajal has been criticized. However he played so many games, his mind is not where his body is.

El Gato

Villarato!

Of course he is getting criticised. There is understanding in this criticism though cuz dude is playing full games 90% of the time.

Thing is, with Zizou being the best man manager on the planet ATM, even if he makes the mistake of running him down early on, he will realise eventually he needs to entrust Hakimi with some minutes. Just like he threw Mayoral out there simply, because he had to.

Morten

New contract, with a release clause of something like 350mill euro, the "anti-PSG" clause.
Carvajal isnt brazilian, so doubt we would have to worry anyways.

El Flaco

Nah, Carvajal usually gets a free pass from being criticized in Spanish press & RM fanbase after every game.

Also, he was shit during pre-season as soon as when he returned from vacation. So I don't think being "overplayed" is the reason for his bad form.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah, Carvajal usually gets a free pass from being criticized in Spanish press & RM fanbase after every game.

Also, he was shit during pre-season as soon as when he returned from vacation. So I don't think being "overplayed" is the reason for his bad form.

You really gotta get yourself a better sample of a fanbase. As in, the people who are actually worth listening to. Which 99% of the time is not press or those looking for scapegoats.

Morten

Heart problems? Is this for real?
Retirement then i guess, not the first time this happens....

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Gotta wait for the treatment to take effect. Pericarditis is a viral infection which tends to clear itself after meds, unless it's chronic.

Home of Barca Fans