Daniel Carvajal

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So jealous of their fullbacks.

168483.jpg

What worries me actually is that Danilo is, afaik, starting to play well when given a chance.
He probably needed that one season to settle in and if we believe the rumors, he was actually injured the whole season but it didn't force him off.

Danilo needed a season and half or so to settle in at Porto too AFAIK. He's not a bad player, even though he had Lord potential last year. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he starts performing at a decent level now.

RMU ReBorn

So jealous of their fullbacks.
For what ? what about Alba's goal in Cdr final.?, he gave 6 assist's last season that includes two against Atleti and Rma . We should be happy with what we have got. i know Alba get's lot of blame for his poor attacking skill's and dodgy defending ,but for me he is of great value to this Barcelona team . Carvajal is a quality Rb , doesn't mean that Barcelona necessarily need's a Rb like him . Marcelo is a trash in defending , i am sure he will get exposed this season . They don't have a MSN to neutralize such poor defending .. Ramos and Marceloa will concede plenty this season . you can dig this post ,next may .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Thought you were from Trondheim.

Nah, I've studied there. Shit place. Don't like our "big" cities here in general, though. Especially Oslo. Always feel embarrassed for tourists that come to Norway and only get to see that ugly place. Sorry. I know you live there and stuff.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nah, I've studied there. Shit place. Don't like our "big" cities here in general, though. Especially Oslo. Always feel embarrassed for tourists that come to Norway and only get to see that ugly place. Sorry. I know you live there and stuff.

Thought Trondheim was 'The' Studentby.

I've not stayed there for a long time when I've been there, but people have certainly hyped it up.

Nah, you're right. Oslo and the big cities are generally fugly. Had family coming from England some time ago and we went further up north and to the places worth seeing. The nature and all that which was quite nice.

I also laugh when I see tourists here. Many Japanese tourists oddly from what I've noticed. There's not really much to see here.

Morten

WTF? Almost every student etc i have spoken with likes the city. Generally speaking, Trondheim is not a "shit place" at all.

Morten

What worries me actually is that Danilo is, afaik, starting to play well when given a chance.

He probably needed that one season to settle in and if we believe the rumors, he was actually injured the whole season but it didn't force him off.

I have no faith in Danilo, hands down the worst rb i can remember for Real Madrid. I wish we left him up in Trondheim, tippeligaen and Norwegian football seems more like his level tbh.

El Flaco

Carvajal's shirt pulling on Aubameyang, no card given

[gfy]RawLikelyEuropeanfiresalamander[/gfy]

[gfy]ShamefulCompleteBellsnake[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans