Jose Mourinho

BarcaOG

Banned
dat treble though... immortal, legendary stuff.

the spanish supercup at least has an air of competition about it. the community shield in england on the other hand is potato skins.

and i can totally see mourinho saying something similar if in the near future united plays for the shield and loses.

Icarium

Lifestealer
As my united friend quoted tinpot treble. Without the EL win they would have set few more steps back, but now they can attract big players again. They obviously have the money to splash.

Scholesy

Did they not laugh at Liverpool back in 2001 when they won a Mickey Mouse treble?
I mean it's not exactly something to be proud of, the trophies we won :D But it still felt good. I really feel close to the team now than the last few years, we have a great dressing room, even if its true we don't play the best football, and probably never will under Mourinho. But at least it feels like a close team.

And yeh football fans will be hypocrites.

Not everyone shares my opinion though. Some/Most United fans are quite pissed with some of the setup of our teams in big games, which is a bit too negative. He also has to improve in terms of giving youth a chance.

But I guess I'm different, and more patient generally.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
This guy is such a hypocrite. This comes from a guy who just spend 75M£ on a player he deemed useless few years back. United and City are both overspending.

Morten

This guy is such a hypocrite. This comes from a guy who just spend 75M£ on a player he deemed useless few years back. United and City are both overspending.

I dont know whats going on with the transfer market these days, tbh.
Only a few years ago, only the top attacking talent of the world would push the 100 mill limit. Now we are paying that amount, if not more, for midfielders. And that obviously means attackers are valued 2x the price of the midfielders as usual, so now the top attacking talent cost 150-200 mill. All of this, in the span of just a few years.
What happened with the market?

Icarium

Lifestealer
I dont know whats going on with the transfer market these days, tbh.
Only a few years ago, only the top attacking talent of the world would push the 100 mill limit. Now we are paying that amount, if not more, for midfielders. And that obviously means attackers are valued 2x the price of the midfielders as usual, so now the top attacking talent cost 150-200 mill. All of this, in the span of just a few years.
What happened with the market?

Lot of money being invested. Bubble might burst only time will tell. The brand value of clubs also increased a lot. People pay a lot to watch matches buy merchandise and what not. And they are getting new fans every day.

Home of Barca Fans