Jose Mourinho

Morten

If Mourinho is smart, he wont go back to Inter.
Lets be honest, its the only club where he is still loved, well, Porto too, i guess, why risk it?
Also, he wont be able to replicate his success there anyways.

Zinkis

If Mourinho is smart, he will start using weight loss shakes wont go back to Inter.
Lets be honest, its the only club where he is still loved, well, Porto too, i guess, why risk it?
Also, he wont be able to replicate his success there anyways.
Do you think Mourinho will ever win any league or champion's league title again? Could this be the end of him?

Last edited:
I think with a big team he is able to win the CL again. In Chelsea he won the Premier League title in his second season. Then with Manu he got the second place in 17/18. Lets be honest Manchester United is crap, we see it again against PSG. ImO he still have the magic but he needs a bigger team and more calmness.

Leo_Messi

I would not want him here even if he was somehow the only managerial option out there. Pretty much outdated and he has been declining for some time. Not to mention his managerial style or persona. Or the drama. His boat sailed a long time ago although it has always been painfully clear that he regrets never having gotten a chance here as a manager where it all began for him.

His inability to work with talent as well. Other than Varane (more Zidane's doing in terms of getting him in the first place, doubt that Mourinho knew who a 18 year old kid playing in Lens and Ligue 2 was), who has he really discovered and brought forward and improved as a youngster in recent years? Not watching much EPL but don't recall anyone from Man Utd or Chelsea.

The only thing that he would be useful for was a cleanup of some of our seniors when it becomes evident that their presence in our squad will be a weakness for us as a team but I am not even sure that he would manage to do that smoothly without creating drama or meltdowns.

Let Floren take him. A match made in heaven.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans