Jose Mourinho

Givenchy

i really dont understand Mourinho. his behaviour at Madrid was disgraceful but i thought that was more down to our rivalry, now he comes across as a bitter old cunt, its like a cycle for him and then he ends up sacked. United would do well to part ways with him at the end of the season

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't miss him getting his players to try to break our players' leg for the entire 90 minutes.

BenRobbins

Tbf it is the media stirring shit and what Conte said about Jose on Dementia was out of order. Mou can be an idiot but hes baited Conte here to easy.

Morten

he's finished, new Wenger

Unlike Wenger though, at least Mourinho gets plenty of money to work with.
Net spending under his time there is 2nd only to City, so this idea that United-fans have about Mourinho not getting the backing he needs is kinda absurd.

Demog

Unlike Wenger though, at least Mourinho gets plenty of money to work with.
Net spending under his time there is 2nd only to City, so this idea that United-fans have about Mourinho not getting the backing he needs is kinda absurd.
Their spending since Ferguson retired is second only to Man City yet still United fans think they need to spend more. A top manager could do wonders with the Man United squad but Jose can't improve players the way Pep, Klopp and Poch can so he just wants to buy ready-made top players.

Home of Barca Fans