Jose Mourinho

He's hailed to be way better than he is. That's being overrated.

I see were your going there I guess I don't rate him like others. I think he's does what he needs to and has success, so he's a good coach even world class if you compare his entire coaching career.

Neymessi

He is definitely overrated and a large part of that is because of the myth about winning CL with weak teams like inter and porto which actually had really good players on paper and were never weak.

He is a good coach though. Very overrated though.

Pogba6

Banned
He is definitely overrated and a large part of that is because of the myth about winning CL with weak teams like inter and porto which actually had really good players on paper and were never weak.

He is a good coach though. Very overrated though.

I wonder what you think about Guardiola. The most overrated coach I have ever seen.

Windhook

That's just ungrateful... but what do you know about football really?

If it wasn't for Pep's experiment with Messi playing in false-nine position, you would still be talking about Samuel Eto'o greatness, Ronaldinho or Ludovic Guily. Or maybe you wouldn't even be here.

Centauri B

I see were your going there I guess I don't rate him like others. I think he's does what he needs to and has success, so he's a good coach even world class if you compare his entire coaching career.

After the cataclysmic omniwank (which I was alone in ridiculing) over Jose at the end of the 09/10 season, Jose manifestly failed to remotely follow-up in any way whatsoever. He had three entire seasons to get "La Decima" with a Real Madrid and he FAILED. To further underscore the magnitude of his failure, once Jose was kicked out of Real Madrid, they went on to win the 10th right the next season, and then won the 11th two seasons after that. They may even win a 12th this season too.

Jose has been a failure post-Madrid as well.

I think it's important to have a coach tbh don't think it's overrated at all.

People will always hype up players, managers/coaches, etc to the roof, so that's expected. As far as it goes for both, Mou has underachieved after Inter when you look at the team and resources he's had, the same with Pep, however I wouldn't say their overrated. It's just they have this huge expectation due to their previous success, which at time they become victims of.

Home of Barca Fans