Jose Mourinho

Givenchy

If not Germany then PSG. Tailor made for parking the bus and rapid counters, but the rest of the stuff that comes in the Mou package is what people aren't keen on anymore. Don't think he knows how to talk to top players anymore.

United seem set to get Zizou. Sad days.

PSG with Neymar? i dont think so, would love to see it though. Germany only has 1 big club - Bayern and again i'd love to see Uli with Mourinho as manager :lol: maybe he'll call it quits on club management and go for a national team?

Zidane won't take United anywhere imo, he had a great squad at the peak of its powers at Madrid but the United job really is a poisoned chalice. I saw a rumour about Brendan Rogers..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mourinho should just move onto NT football. He can still do well there. He's way too outdated and toxic to manage players at a big club on a day to day basis.

Messigician

According to Xavi Mourinho coached our B team and he was tealmy good and knew the Barca way. Xavi doesn't know why Mourinho changed. Furthermore in his job interview with us he satisfied the board with his vision of attacking football.

Makes you wonder if he has it in him to play the Barca way

FCBfan22

And Bonucci being the most butthurt one about that...

He did exactly the same against Milan who he left in the summer.

The salt...

:rofl1:

Vilarrubi

Pogba rejoices.

I wonder if Zidane will replace Mou :thinking: Zidane and United, both Adidas partners

There’s no way Zidane will join them when they are in that state.. he’s smarter than that. Winning 3 CLs in a row to finishing 5th or 6th with United... not a chance lol

raskolnikov

There’s no way Zidane will join them when they are in that state.. he’s smarter than that. Winning 3 CLs in a row to finishing 5th or 6th with United... not a chance lol
Zidane will probably join Juve when Allegri gets fired.
I hope Mourinho doesnt end up at Real again. He needs to go back to Inter. Allthough I hope he retires completely.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
ManUtd can't be saved unless there's a charismatic manager who will start attracting first tier players again.

Nice lesson to be learned there how they went from a title winning team with a great system playing attractive football to the state where they are now.

Home of Barca Fans