Jose Mourinho

Jenks

How is Manchester United faring nowadays? Even though I despise these shitheads, I know that Mourinho will transform them gradually in to a serious team.

They've easily looked the best team so far this season. Matic is the key. They've dominated everyone they've played so far, though that hasn't been anyone special.

El Flaco

Mourinho being asked on why he didn't became Barca coach in 2008 & which player he would've liked to coach in his interview with Telefoot

Interviewer: Jose, is there any player you regret not to have coached?

Mourinho: My son said one thing one day that I do not forget: "You must win this, this and this, against Messi, not with him."

Interviewer: You would like to coach him one day? You almost coach Barcelona in 2008. At the time, it was between you and Pep and they prefer to thing Pep but it was almost done ...

Mourinho: Maybe one day, I could say the truth

Inteviewer: You do not want to say it today?

Mourinho: No, no, no, these are things from my career that I prefer to keep. Maybe, one day when I will be very, very old ...

https://streamable.com/wmxku

Givenchy

Mourinho being asked on why he didn't became Barca coach in 2008 & which player he would've liked to coach in his interview with Telefoot

imo Barca are and always will be his dream job. obviously he will never get it now thankfully. all his antics in his time at Madrid etc showed what a bitter cunt he is towards Pep and Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dude, he's about to have his meltdown already. Usually a 3rd season thing, but he's already hanging out his players to dry publicly and blaming the entire World. Not like they're doing bad either. If they have a bad run of form, it might get ugly pretty quickly :lol:

Givenchy

Dude, he's about to have his meltdown already. Usually a 3rd season thing, but he's already hanging out his players to dry publicly and blaming the entire World. Not like they're doing bad either. If they have a bad run of form, it might get ugly pretty quickly :lol:

the guy is a fucking dinosaur. that game against Liverpool was shocking even for his standards.. everyone behind the ball against THAT Liverpool defence, United were having a storming start to the season aswell.. utter bellend.

no doubt he'll ruin the United-Spurs game this weekend with his negative, anti-fooball shite. as a neutral United really aren't worth watching in any big games this season, hopefully they exit the CL early as well so we don't have to watch more of that crap when they play a big team.

even if the meltdown comes early I don't think United will fire him, Martial will certainly be leaving if hes still there next summer though, hopefully we can give them Raki+cash for him :lol:

JamDav1982

Already murmurs on the radio this morning that players at United are unhappy with him.

With that and the comments he made clearly touting for PSG job wouldnt be surprised if he sees City as too strong and doesnt want Pep getting better of him again.

The performance v Liverpool is made worse when the excuse is 'dont get beat by rivals and beat the rest to win the league'/ Then fail to beat Huddersfield the week after.

Wouldnt have Martial at Barca. He seems to have the sulky, immature attitude of a child who looks good when winning in easy games but tougher games when back against wall and need to fight for it...dont think he has it in him.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Already murmurs on the radio this morning that players at United are unhappy with him.

With that and the comments he made clearly touting for PSG job wouldnt be surprised if he sees City as too strong and doesnt want Pep getting better of him again.

The performance v Liverpool is made worse when the excuse for is 'dont get beat by rivals and beat the rest to win the league then fail to beat Huddsersfield the week after.

oh please let this be true.. Neymar at LB :lol:

BenRobbins

I really dont understand this martial attitude thing? Surely playing under mourinho basically playing LB and working extremely hard is a show of how hard he is willing to work for the team? He has far more defensive responsibility and duties then he does at most clubs in the world. Kind of contradicts the point. Also he doesn't sulk he just has an cold persona when on the pitch as he is focused which he has explained several times.

Need to beat spurs this weekend otherwise i agree i think Jose will start playing up a bit which is so unnecessary as we are 2nd. The whole shaw thing is strange.

JamDav1982

I really dont understand this martial attitude thing? Surely playing under mourinho basically playing LB and working extremely hard is a show of how hard he is willing to work for the team? He has far more defensive responsibility and duties then he does at most clubs in the world. Kind of contradicts the point. Also he doesn't sulk he just has an cold persona when on the pitch as he is focused which he has explained several times.

Need to beat spurs this weekend otherwise i agree i think Jose will start playing up a bit which is so unnecessary as we are 2nd. The whole shaw thing is strange.

Mourinho clearly has doubts about him and it will most likely be is attitude. He is lazy at times and comes across as a bit dim really.

Going forward he may be Man Utds most talented player but has started three games in league. Played well in none of them really and been taken off at HT last time out vs Huddersfield.

Doesnt seem Mourinho is sure of him at all or thinks him particularly reliable.

BenRobbins

So painful, was unlucky enough to be there.

Never seen a performance as bad as what Rashford and Darmian just served up.

I can see him losing the plot soon if we have a few bad results in the league.

JamDav1982

He will manufacture a way out as he knows cant compete with Pep in next few years.

It is no coincidence he has started to talk about PSG. He would like to go there and add another easy league title and try for CL.

Home of Barca Fans