Jose Mourinho

raskolnikov

Mourinho is a smart man and a bit of a con artist how he seems to keep getting these jobs. Go to approach when deeply desperate is go for Mou.
Personally I consider him to be a cancer for the sport and as a football fan would like for him to stay far away from competitions I watch.

Would have been best if he retired,move to China or takes a national team job. But he craves the limelight too much to do so.
If not Real now or in the summer it will be Chelsea again when they get desperate for results, perhaps Inter again or even Psg who finally want that cl that will walk into the same trap.

Mourinho’s by all means necesary approach suits clubs in certain situation.
For Real its to make the pain stop after Perez had his worst week ever.
At best he will win a trophy before it turns into scorched ground within two years and he is fired yet again.

Any club hiring Mou lacks vision and a long term approach since when you choose him you choose anti football, no talent development, clashes with key players and terrible antics in the media.
Its like going back to your psycho ex cause you feel low.

Madrid should have gone for Poch or even Conte. Mourinho is out of touch with the modern day social media obsessed players so his whole us against the workd approach burns out even quicker than the usual 3 years.
Good luck madridista’s keep in mind its darkest before dawn and this too shall pass.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

AVB, now that is a name I haven't heard of in a long time.

plmusf5.jpg

Alik

He's actually a rally driver now :lol:

Just read this, found it crazy and then looked this up on wikipedia:

On 29 November 2017 it was announced that Villas-Boas would compete in the 2018 Dakar Rally driving a Toyota Hilux and co-driven by former motorcycle class frontrunner Ruben Faria.[47] He withdrew from the rally after crashing into a sand dune on the fourth stage in Peru and damaging his back

Crazy!!

Home of Barca Fans