Jose Mourinho

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Jose Mourinho - old/new Chelsea manager.

jose_mourinho_1318202c.jpg

Official statement:

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to announce the appointment of Jose Mourinho as First Team Manager.
Mourinho has signed a four-year contract and will return to the club where he won two Premier League titles, an FA Cup and two League Cups between 2004 and 2007.

impeh

Hi, its me..
didnt see this coming :pep:

Think he'll do well though, with fergie and mancini gone both Manchester teams will take a while to get going next season, imo. With a big signing (probably a CF) they could challenge for the title.

Doobs

The Messiah
Back where he belongs. Under the roof of a Russian Oligarch billionaire. Way to challenge yourself Mou!

dostoevskij

some sources say Iker paid his plane tickets to London:)

seriously: right where he belongs!!!

in some years his time at madrid will be seen as what it really was: a big nasty misunderstanding...

K

kingleo

I can seriously see United finishing third, if not worse.

I agree, i see Chelsea and City finishing top 2 with United finishing probably more than 6 points behind the team in 2nd.

K

kingleo

Pellegrini! With his amazing achievements at Villarreal and Málaga, and with the possible transfers of Navas and Isco, City I think are favorites to win the league.

to early to say, you dont know who Chelsea and United will sign.

Banana-Rama

Teams usually see an upturn in form with a new manager coming in if anything.

depends what signings are made, chelsea won't be winning the title with torres and ba, they have missed out on falcao and there is stiff competition for cavani, lewandowski on his way to bayern this summer or next, it is easy to say if they get a top striker they'll do this or that but if they miss out on cavani who else is there that you would put money on coming straight into the premier league and scoring 25-30 goals. i don't particularly rate chelsea's current set of central midfielders either, mikel, essien, romeu, lampard, ramires etc, they need to sign players there too. there squad is a bit thin at centre back too, luiz-cahill is hardly a world class partnership and terry is old and slow, they have plenty of work to do over the summer. United and City will both sign players too so at this stage it is impossible to make any kind of prediction without it being influenced by bias against certain teams that you don't want to do well. I will say this, assuming that Rooney stays all united really need is a midfielder or two, the squad is fine in terms of strikers and defensive players, City and Chelsea have more work to do over the summer then United do...

F

Flavia

Mou already stated Chelsea and Inter are his 2 great passions :mou:
No love for rm.

Home of Barca Fans