Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,306 to 1,315 of 1315

Thread: Josť Mourinho

  1. #1306
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Total-Football View Post
    Fellaini battling Arda for the "lordship"
    Arda scored more goals just in Gladbach match than Fellaini in 2 seasons


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  2. #1307
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    8,581
    Mourinho's full interview with France Football a couple of days ago

    http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com...ecoming-crazy/

    https://www.francefootball.fr/news/J...n-enfer/786999

  3. #1308
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    81
    The most overrated football-related individual in the history of football.

  4. #1309
    Member
    Cule For Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    166
    He's not overrated

  5. #1310
    FlaFCB
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule For Life View Post
    He's not overrated
    Mourinho surely is overrated. Not the most, but he is.

  6. #1311
    Member
    Cule For Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    Mourinho surely is overrated. Not the most, but he is.
    I don't like him, but I don't think he's overrated at all. Has he been shite for the last 5 years or so? Yes, but not overrated imho.

  7. #1312
    FlaFCB
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule For Life View Post
    I don't like him, but I don't think he's overrated at all. Has he been shite for the last 5 years or so? Yes, but not overrated imho.
    He's hailed to be way better than he is. That's being overrated.

  8. #1313
    Member
    Cule For Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    He's hailed to be way better than he is. That's being overrated.
    I see were your going there I guess I don't rate him like others. I think he's does what he needs to and has success, so he's a good coach even world class if you compare his entire coaching career.

  9. #1314
    Senior Member
    Neymessi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,532
    He is definitely overrated and a large part of that is because of the myth about winning CL with weak teams like inter and porto which actually had really good players on paper and were never weak.

    He is a good coach though. Very overrated though.

  10. #1315
    New signing

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    He is definitely overrated and a large part of that is because of the myth about winning CL with weak teams like inter and porto which actually had really good players on paper and were never weak.

    He is a good coach though. Very overrated though.
    I wonder what you think about Guardiola. The most overrated coach I have ever seen.
    ManUtd till its over

Tags for this Thread