Jose Mourinho

Richard.H

I think Mourinho is done as a coach. He has failed to adapt to playing style and overall locker room atmosphere in today's game. You will not get players that will sacrifice everything for your tactics in today's game unless you're a charismatic/fun coach like Klopp/Simeone. Most young players nowadays will tell the coach to fuk off if they tell them to stay in only one side of the pitch/never move forward/only cover one player.

KingLeo10

I think Mourinho is done as a coach. He has failed to adapt to playing style and overall locker room atmosphere in today's game. You will not get players that will sacrifice everything for your tactics in today's game unless you're a charismatic/fun coach like Klopp/Simeone. Most young players nowadays will tell the coach to fuk off if they tell them to stay in only one side of the pitch/never move forward/only cover one player.

True, player attitude shift has probably been his downfall, along with an inability to play high pressing, attacking football.

I will say though that Mourinho at his best was equal to Klopp at his best, if not a bit higher. Simeone for me is not in the discussion. He loses too much, even when he has advantage. Mou's achievements in making Porto win CL, dominating SAF and United in the PL for 3 seasons, and then treble with Inter are a very impressive resume.

Only Guardiola and maybe Zidane have had a higher peak as a manager in the last 20 years.

Andresito

Staff member
Mourinho while doing leg extensions on Instagram:

Amazing week of football. Great emotions in the national team matches, superb friendlies and total safety.
Covid test results after matches been played, randomers running on the pitch while team sessions are taking place and much more ��
After another training session with only 6 players, it is now time to take care of myself

serghei

Have to say that after the dirty tactics he used against Pep's Barca, I warmed up to Mourinho in the last 6-7 years.

El Gato

Villarato!
Anyone who didn't see him as the entertainment flick even pre-2010 is blind. Especially since Barca had their own cunt tactics.

KingLeo10

sergio.jpg

Whatever do you mean, dawg.

Home of Barca Fans