Jose Mourinho

Barcafan 2304

Nowadays every word out of him is hypocritical bs. the guy is a clown made out to be greater than the short term motivational trainer he really is.

Always remember when he took the Madrid job saying he leaves a blueprint for success for the future. He really believes his deluded bs doesn't he

Neymessi

Wonder who his next target is. Had a go at ranieri last week for no good reason at all

Everyone used to once think he was a great coach and every insult he made was rightly deserved.He just turned out to be a very very shitty version of house.

F

Flavia

[vine]https://vine.co/v/e99xbLgVnLU[/vine]

The father of a teenage boy has hit out at Jose Mourinho after the Chelsea manager apparently shoved his son for trying to film him.
The under-pressure Blues boss, whose mood will not have been helped by a goalless draw against Dynamo Kiev in the Champions League on Tuesday night, can be seen on video walking along a London street, speaking on his own mobile phone.

Mourinho then spots that he is being filmed by 14-year-old schoolboy Otto Nahmmacher, before walking past the child. The picture shakes wildly as Mourinho, 52, apparently shoves Nahmmacher, who loses control of his camera.

The incident is alleged to have occurred in Knightsbridge in west London on Sunday, the day after the Portuguese masterminded Chelsea's 2-0 home victory over Aston Villa.
Nahmmacher's father, Hans, 51, a decorator and lifelong Chelsea supporter, told MailOnline: 'He saw him and thought, "That’s Mourinho, it’s my hero". But this has put him off Mourinho, it’s woken him up to him definitely.

'It’s really shaken him. Jose was a real hero for my son. We are both die-hard fans. I think it’s been 10 years since I took him to his first Chelsea match.
'It’s a real shocker when one of your heroes does that.'

Looks like he really lost it.

Barcafan 2304

He is a prick, a grade A prick. Thoroughly obnoxious, deluded arse of a man who thinks he can say and do as he wants. He is bad for football.

Trickykid

What you lot don't understand is that he's just doing it to divert attention from his underperforming players. Genius at work!

Home of Barca Fans