Jose Mourinho

Paganinisrvnge

:lol: :worthy: Mission accomplished

BMLQvV8CcAAhRUB.jpg:large

I knew it! :worthy:

Zuess99

Hate him but he is really a good coach, I mean when last did we beat madrid?? He eventually found us out kudos to him, Im releaved he left.

impeh

Hi, its me..
On Kevin De Bryune and Romelu Lukaku: "First of all I want to meet them but I think both of them are ready to be part of the squad"

rafals

Hate him but he is really a good coach, I mean when last did we beat madrid?? He eventually found us out kudos to him, Im releaved he left.

I'm not THAT surprised. He's had so many chances in his life to find a way to beat Barca that he's finally found one.

Beast

The Observer
I'm not THAT surprised. He's had so many chances in his life to find a way to beat Barca that he's finally found one.

Not really he did beat you with Chelsea , Inter & Real.... i don't think it's the "Finally found one " .. he just changed the way to go with every teams as the three teams are so different

Maria

Not really he did beat you with Chelsea , Inter & Real.... i don't think it's the "Finally found one " .. he just changed the way to go with every teams as the three teams are so different

He did beat us, but it was never as easy for him as this season.

Yugi

Jose Mourinho (2000) ""Sólo entrenaría al Madrid para destruirlo, no dejaría de ser culé"

"I would only train Real Madrid, to destroy them.. cule for a live!" :mou: :lol:

took him few years but he did it! jose the brilliant one

Beast

The Observer
He did beat us, but it was never as easy for him as this season.

Well since middle of last season actually ... but it's normal as he was not obliged to attack in Chelsea & Inter as he was with Real nor we had the players they had defensively

Anyhow he is gone with his good & bad

Maria

Well since middle of last season actually ... but it's normal as he was not obliged to attack in Chelsea & Inter as he was with Real nor we had the players they had defensively

Anyhow he is gone with his good & bad

At the middle of last season we were beating you at Bernabeu and even in Pep's last El Clasico(when he had to use Tello, Pique was injured and we just lost Abi again) we still created more clear-cut chances than we did this year against a RM with Callejon&Morata and without Cristiano.

Home of Barca Fans