Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080888990
Results 1,336 to 1,346 of 1346

Thread: José Mourinho

  1. #1336
    Senior Member
    BarcaOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,546
    dat treble though... immortal, legendary stuff.

    the spanish supercup at least has an air of competition about it. the community shield in england on the other hand is potato skins.

    and i can totally see mourinho saying something similar if in the near future united plays for the shield and loses.
    peptastic

  2. #1337
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6,500
    As my united friend quoted tinpot treble. Without the EL win they would have set few more steps back, but now they can attract big players again. They obviously have the money to splash.

  3. #1338
    New signing

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11
    Gotta love Mou. Such a troll with the three fingers lol

  4. #1339
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Smoke AKA London
    Posts
    2,013
    Did they not laugh at Liverpool back in 2001 when they won a Mickey Mouse treble?
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

  5. #1340
    New signing

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    Did they not laugh at Liverpool back in 2001 when they won a Mickey Mouse treble?
    I mean it's not exactly something to be proud of, the trophies we won But it still felt good. I really feel close to the team now than the last few years, we have a great dressing room, even if its true we don't play the best football, and probably never will under Mourinho. But at least it feels like a close team.

    And yeh football fans will be hypocrites.

    Not everyone shares my opinion though. Some/Most United fans are quite pissed with some of the setup of our teams in big games, which is a bit too negative. He also has to improve in terms of giving youth a chance.

    But I guess I'm different, and more patient generally.
    Last edited by Scholesy; 27th May 2017 at 08:23 AM.

  6. #1341
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    3,431



  7. #1342
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Smoke AKA London
    Posts
    2,013
    Only cause he can't get what he wants.
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

  8. #1343
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6,500
    This guy is such a hypocrite. This comes from a guy who just spend 75M£ on a player he deemed useless few years back. United and City are both overspending.

  9. #1344
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
    This guy is such a hypocrite. This comes from a guy who just spend 75M£ on a player he deemed useless few years back. United and City are both overspending.
    I dont know whats going on with the transfer market these days, tbh.
    Only a few years ago, only the top attacking talent of the world would push the 100 mill limit. Now we are paying that amount, if not more, for midfielders. And that obviously means attackers are valued 2x the price of the midfielders as usual, so now the top attacking talent cost 150-200 mill. All of this, in the span of just a few years.
    What happened with the market?

  10. #1345
    Lifestealer
    Icarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    I dont know whats going on with the transfer market these days, tbh.
    Only a few years ago, only the top attacking talent of the world would push the 100 mill limit. Now we are paying that amount, if not more, for midfielders. And that obviously means attackers are valued 2x the price of the midfielders as usual, so now the top attacking talent cost 150-200 mill. All of this, in the span of just a few years.
    What happened with the market?
    Lot of money being invested. Bubble might burst only time will tell. The brand value of clubs also increased a lot. People pay a lot to watch matches buy merchandise and what not. And they are getting new fans every day.

  11. #1346
    Senior Member
    Total-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rabat - Morocco
    Posts
    2,489
    kilometers matter ..

Tags for this Thread