Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091
Results 1,351 to 1,354 of 1354

Thread: Jos Mourinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruyff-Total Football View Post
    How is Manchester United faring nowadays? Even though I despise these shitheads, I know that Mourinho will transform them gradually in to a serious team.
    They've easily looked the best team so far this season. Matic is the key. They've dominated everyone they've played so far, though that hasn't been anyone special.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mourinho being asked on why he didn't became Barca coach in 2008 & which player he would've liked to coach in his interview with Telefoot

Interviewer: Jose, is there any player you regret not to have coached?

Mourinho: My son said one thing one day that I do not forget: "You must win this, this and this, against Messi, not with him."

Interviewer: You would like to coach him one day? You almost coach Barcelona in 2008. At the time, it was between you and Pep and they prefer to thing Pep but it was almost done ...

Mourinho: Maybe one day, I could say the truth

Inteviewer: You do not want to say it today?

Mourinho: No, no, no, these are things from my career that I prefer to keep. Maybe, one day when I will be very, very old ...

https://streamable.com/wmxku

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Mourinho being asked on why he didn't became Barca coach in 2008 & which player he would've liked to coach in his interview with Telefoot
    imo Barca are and always will be his dream job. obviously he will never get it now thankfully. all his antics in his time at Madrid etc showed what a bitter cunt he is towards Pep and Barca.