• 10-15

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • 15-20

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • 20+

Votes: 50 37.6%

• Total voters

ebc_99

I think he could hit 30+ this season, this guy is the real deal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

SoMa

As long as he doesn't pull a cesc or a zlatan (Score a lot until December, then score 2 from january-may) He should do fine. If i had to bet, around 20.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On 15 so far. Not many games left, lets see how many he ends up with. Interesting to see that many said they would be happy even if he didn't score many goals as long as he played well.

Oh, so quickly it changes.........

Last edited:

Samuel Eto'o

On 15 so far. Not many games left, lets see how many he ends up with. Interesting to see that many said they would be happy even if he didn't score many goals as long as he played well.

Oh, so quickly it changes.........

Apart from the diving he has done well in my opinion. Made an impact against both Madrid clubs which are the title rivals. Carried the team with Cesc and Alexis when Messi was injured. Injury and off the pitch shenanigans dented his confidence and its slowly coming back.

Schumi

I say around 40. Once our Nuclear Trident becomes fully operational, then we will destroy many teams. But the point is not so much how many goals the team (and Neymar) score in total, it's in how many separate matches they (he) score. Remember that we drew one blank against Chelsea in 2012, and one blank against Atletico last season and that cost us elimination from the CL. The goals that matter the most are those that are scored in the CL elimination rounds.

L

linetty

He has surpassed the tally of his first season already.
Yeah. And overall he's got 30 goals this season already (4 at the world cup though) and we're only halfway through. Last season it was 28 overall.

For Barca it's 19 ongoing and 16 last season.

Home of Barca Fans