• Total voters

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The first season of:

Romario: 32 goals/47 games
Ronaldo: 47goals/51 games
Rivaldo: 28goals/51 games
Ronaldinho: 22 goals/45 games

If Neymar scores 20 goals, has encouraging performances in CL, makes the team better and doesn't have a drop of form when we need him the most(which was the case with Ibra and Cesc) then I will be happy.

Alexis: 15 goals/41 games :alexis:

Ursegor

World Champion
Doesn't matter that much how many he scores as long as he plays well. Ribery this season has scored 11 goals. Pedro has scored 10. Says nothing about their performance levels.

Maria

Alexis: 15 goals/41 games :alexis:

I was probably one of the few that actually liked Alexis in his first season(despite of his injuries)..and I loved how Pep used him as a 9 against RM, in the game that we won 3-1. So I hope that Tito will try simething like this next season:

-----------Busi-------Thiago--------
Messi-----Iniesta/Cesc----Neymar
---------------Alexis-----------------

There will still be the problem of the defence though. :(

Doesn't matter that much how many he scores as long as he plays well. Ribery this season has scored 11 goals. Pedro has scored 10. Says nothing about their performance levels.

That is also true, but Ribery also had over 20 assists..and they have Mandzukic/Gomez/Muller to score the most of the goals. We only have Messi(because I suppose Villa will leave) and Alexis who won't score more than 15 goals/season(in Pedro I lost all the faith I had). So we desperately need Neymar to provide those goals.

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

The first season of:

Romario: 32 goals/47 games
Ronaldo: 47goals/51 games
Rivaldo: 28goals/51 games
Ronaldinho: 22 goals/45 games

If Neymar scores 20 goals, has encouraging performances in CL, makes the team better and doesn't have a drop of form when we need him the most(which was the case with Ibra and Cesc) then I will be happy.

Different times and different players. Not really comparable. All of those 4 players did not have a Messi to compete with nor really any players who would have threatened their goalscoring.

That will not happen with Neymar and for that reason alone I predict him to score 25 goals at most. Anyway it's not only about the goals. It's about improving the team and for that I am pretty hopeful.

Paganinisrvnge

IMO, if we don't have someone besides Messi score at least 20 goals in all competitions; we have no chance of winning the Champions League.

oz187

I think the club is buying him to score goals. His record is 20 goals in 32 games for Brazil. So depending on how much he plays, I expect 25-30 goals from him.

ceefoo

All comps.

La Liga (30 starts @ 2 gls every 5 gms = 12 goals minimum)
CL 4 goals
Other 3 goals

Total = 19 Goals
+
Assist ratio of 1 in 3.

I'd be satisfied with this after his "bedding in" season, with an improvement year on year.

Some have stated that he needs to score 30+ goals, to justify his 57m transfer fee. And to some extent he does, but remember, Neymar has stated that he does not believe he is worth 57m and it as Barca that decided to pay it.

To score over 30 goals in his first season in Europe is asking too much imo.

Tonykross

Neymar has brutal quality, with the world class midfielders behind him, scoring 30+ in all competitions will not be a surprise to me. he is already a world class finisher in his own right.

raskolnikov

around 40 combined would be ideal, like 25 goals + 15 assists but since its his first season 30 combined will do.

Home of Barca Fans